Another remote problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

larryah

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Bartlesville,OK
Added a DVD ro the setup in my daughters bedroom. Have the remote set up to run the SD receiver, TV and DVD, and everything works,but the TV will not turn on or off using the combined buttons on the remote. All TV actions work,including input key, but it will not respond to the combine power key. Any ideas?

I had my DirecTV installed on Wednesday, the installer said he could not program two remotes.:confused: I had both TV's when I had DirecTV service before. Anyway is there a place that I can find the codes for a Panasonic TV and a Philips Magnavox :confused:

Thanks in advance.

I had my DirecTV installed on Wednesday, the installer said he could not program two remotes.:confused: I had both TV's when I had DirecTV service before. Anyway is there a place that I can find the codes for a Panasonic TV and a Philips Magnavox :confused:

Thanks in advance.

The codes are in the Menu System Setup/Remote Control, just follow the instructions and all should go well. With off brand TV's I've used other off brand codes in order to get my TV to work. It's a lot of screwing around but has worked out for me.

Thanks in advance.

If you got an HR24, the remote practically programs itself. Just follow the on screen menu instructions.

The H24 series "auto program" doesn't always work..even when you get the message that says "it worked". Getting behind a TV to get a model no. not always an option. You will not find Philips Magnavox in manufacturers list. One or the other, but not the two together.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts