Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well look like last week while I was away we broke another milestone... we broke 4 MILLION POSTS! THANK YOU! Not bad for a forum that is about to turn 14 years old!

I know this might be pushing things but I would love to see SatelliteGuys hit 200,000 members by the end of the year! If you enjoy SatelliteGuys and think this forum would be interesting to others then please tell a friend (or two... or ten!) :D

Pub Members now have access to the following Pub Members Exclusive Styles:

* xenForo 2.0 (NEW!)
* SatelliteGuys Classic
* Camo
* Fresh Blue

As well as these styles which are available to all members

* SatelliteGuys.US - 2017
* SatelliteGuys - 2016
* SatelliteGuys 2016 (No Sticky Navigation)
* Dark
* Dark - (No Sticky Navbar)

Not only did I add a new Pub Members only style today (xenForo 2.0) but I added a new feature where you can gift a Pub Membership to another SatelliteGuys member! Maybe you just want a friend to enjoy SatelliteGuys at FULL SPEED with NO ADS or maybe you need a friend to help you debate in our Red Hot Political Discussion forum we lovingly call "THE PIT!"

To give a gift membership just click on the members name and then click on the word GIFT in the box that pops up!

We keep working to make SatelliteGuys better for YOU! Thanks for being here and helping up pass this major Milestone! There are MANY MANY forums out there, but not many with more than 4 Million Posts!

Again THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)