Another way to join the pub

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecristman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2007
I have been trying to join the Pub for weeks, but the only payment option you have is paypal and I have issues with them. Why not make other forms of payment available? I have filed several complaints against them due to problems I had with selling items on Ebay and I refuse to give them even one penny of profit for the ability to pay.

Yes it would be nice to have other options. I had to ditch my account with them due to some of the policies they employ in relation to items sold on ebay.

I'm sure that you could send Scott a check/money order and he could get you setup.

Yes, send Scott the money in the mail. People have done it before.... When you contacted him, what did he say ?

Yep, Paypal is a goner for me. Killed my account after the last snafu. Customer protection? Yeah right! HA!

Thats the only reason I havent joined myself.

Paypal has ZERO seller protection! I am still in a dispute from the end of january with them!

People ......

Please contact Scott.
I have used a Credit Card for the last several years.

I too have a beef with Paypal and refuse to use them.

btw, Scott, when is my Pub sub up, please post or PM so I can re up.

For some reason I have not been able to find a place on the site that tells you when it's up.

Jimbo

Remember you DO NOT need to be a Paypal member to pay for things, Paypal is just our credit card processor.

To do this when you go to pay you will be taken to Paypal, on the right side of the screen it will ask you to sign in, but on the lower left hand side you will notice it says make a payment without signing in.

Use this method and you are taken car of without a Paypal account. :)

We can only use the payment methods supported by our software, as it is all automated. I would love to use Google Checkout, but it does not interface with our software at this time.

Remember you DO NOT need to be a Paypal member to pay for things, Paypal is just our credit card processor.

To do this when you go to pay you will be taken to Paypal, on the right side of the screen it will ask you to sign in, but on the lower left hand side you will notice it says make a payment without signing in.

Use this method and you are taken car of without a Paypal account. :)

We can only use the payment methods supported by our software, as it is all automated. I would love to use Google Checkout, but it does not interface with our software at this time.

I know I paid for a year, and when I used paypal, someone used my credit card information to charge several thousand dollars worth of merchandise to my card - via paypal - to a paypal card. I had to cancel both and it took 4 months to get it straightened out ..... Last several days, I could not even log oin and Today --- I get a vbulletin message saying I have rerfused to accept the terms of service or something simular so I can not continue. I got this far after about 20 minutes so I am posting this here ... I hope it can get straightened out. It does not look like I am banned - just locked out.

BTW, Scott, our prayers are with you!
Blessings,
POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)