Answer this question, Verizon's Select HD in DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
If DISH had a similar package of Verizon (custom HD), which would be the two packages included in the bases $54.99, and what others choose for $10.00 each.

My selection is the Bases + Entertainment + Sport (or Heartland).

Reference: http://www.verizon.com/home/fiostv/

Post any other comment.

I keep seeing the Verizon "skinny" pack mentioned, but other than an IP stream, what is the difference between SlingTV and Verizons Skinny deal? Besides Dish being smaller,cheaper, and not requiring the addition of 2 packs ontop of the base

I keep seeing the Verizon "skinny" pack mentioned, but other than an IP stream, what is the difference between SlingTV and Verizons Skinny deal? Besides Dish being smaller,cheaper, and not requiring the addition of 2 packs ontop of the base
I think you've mentioned the differences above. The only other difference is that the programming applies to the entire household so more than one person can be viewing. Isn't SlingTV just one viewer? I don't see the Select TV package listed so I guess they've dropped that one which was a good one that omitted sports and still provided a lot of programming. The way Verizon has the packs configured, most won't be able to get by on the 2 pack minimum. Want a news channel, that's a pack. Want some entertainment, that's a pack. Want Disney, that's another pack. Etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)