Antenna Moving

james55

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Aug 11, 2007
Santa Paula, CA
I completed the dual LNB upgrade almost a week ago. Works fine.

One question: two or three times, I'm greeted with the message: 'Antenna Moving.' This message sits atop the channel display window.

I don't think my antenna IS moving. It's been in place with the single AMC4 LNB for over a year. I've never seen this message until I added the second LNB.

It just occurred on a '98' quality channel. I can switch channels - and come back - and the message has disappeared {picture quality remains excellent}.

Any idea(s) as to what's happening here?

james

I completed the dual LNB upgrade almost a week ago. Works fine.

One question: two or three times, I'm greeted with the message: 'Antenna Moving.' This message sits atop the channel display window.

I don't think my antenna IS moving. It's been in place with the single AMC4 LNB for over a year. I've never seen this message until I added the second LNB.

It just occurred on a '98' quality channel. I can switch channels - and come back - and the message has disappeared {picture quality remains excellent}.

Any idea(s) as to what's happening here?

james
The receiver just thinks there is a motor when actually its the DISEQC switch for the second LNB. Some switches work faster than others.
Bob

The ANTENNA SETUP Menu the Motor selection might not be set to OFF. If this selection is set to USALS or ON, the system will expect a motor to be connected and if the channel does not lock immediately, the "ANTENNA MOVING" pop-up will appear on screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts