Antenna TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Kentucky
I had sent an e-mail to AntennaTV about their coming to Dish Network. Today I received an answer that they would love to be carried by Dish, but they have not agreed to do so. So I was curious if there would be a chance Dish would ever carry AntnnaTV?

I suspect the range of odds of that happening are somewhere between slim and none.

It’s all over the OTA spectrum.

If MeTv could get on I do not see why Antenna TV cannot. Does anyone know what MeTV's deal is like?

That's what I was thinking as well. They've been on a roll adding channels that previously were generally limited to OTA subchannels...MeTV, BUZZR, Laff, etc.

Reactions: pattykay
I asked Antenna TV the exact same thing after MeTV started on DISH. Here was their response on March 29th:
It's something we're ultimately working toward, but I don't have any guesses as to when it may happen. There's a different set of rights for national coverage as opposed to local coverage, which is how we're set up on local OTA stations across the country.

At least Antenna TV/Dish are discussing it. No OTA here for either THIS or Antenna TV. With METV on Dish now, Antenna TV would be really nice. I have asked Dish for the channel several times. With the possibility of Sinclair buying Tribune (Ch 32-Portland), I figure getting Antenna TV might be easier. We have translators for some of the diginets (5 translators/17 stations). I have asked about 32 from Portland having a translator out here (Astoria) and the engineer informed me that Tribune does not believe in translators. We have ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/FOX/MYTV. Why not CW out here?

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)