AntennaTV comes to Phoenix on January 1

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
ABC15 in Phoenix is replacing Live Well with AntennaTV (good move IMO) ;)

ABC15 is pleased to announce the launch of Antenna TV Arizona on January 1, 2014. Viewers will be able to watch classic television favorites such as Barney Miller, Bewitched, All in the Family, I Dream of Jeannie, Flipper, WKRP in Cincinnati, The Partridge Family, Father Knows Best, McHale’s Navy, The Patty Duke Show, Mister Ed, Green Acres, Good Times, Diff’rent Strokes, Sanford and Son, The Jack Benny Program and many more.

“The launch of Antenna TV Arizona is a direct response to viewer requests for the network,” said Anita Helt, ABC15 VP & General Manager. “It’s variety of programming is entertaining for the whole family, bringing back good memories for some and starting new ones for younger viewers.”

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/about_us/news_releases/abc15-to-launch-antenna-tv-arizona-january-1

This is VERY interesting as its own by Scripps which has an agreement with Live Well to be on a station in each market that Scripps owns

KNXV isn't the first Scripps station to ditch Live Well. KMCI in Kansas City already dropped it in favor of Bounce TV a month or two ago. I wonder if more Scripps stations will follow their lead.

- Trip

I wish KSTP here in Minneapolis would drop it and maybe add Cozi
(heck they already carry Antenna TV, MeTV and ThisTV on co-owned KSTC so why not add another classic channel) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts