Antonio Davis keep your wife at home.

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
Title says it all. She seems like the problem to me. Sit your ass in the seat woman and shut up. Talking about fan aggressiveness because of this is complete Bullsh!t! SHE was up blocking everyones view and SHE was the one causing the scene, touching the guy sitting down and wagging her finger in his face. And Mr Davis feels his wife was threatened???? yeah right :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They should hand down a 2 year suspension for Kendra at the United Center.

Antonio still says he'd do the same thing again. Banning his wife seems to be the only appropriate action to maintain security.

Yea to me it looks like she has the problem. Besides when i was in college and played football i never let my grand ma goto the visitors stadium. I did not want her to hear what was said or have to sit next to some drunk dumb ass. Maybe he ran over there because he new she would start some sh*t??

Yep, the released video sure paints her as the instigator AND vindicates him from any harm toward her as she claims. For the very beginning you see him calling an usher/security to get her because she wont turn around, move from his view or shut up. I read this is not the first time she has been involved in something like this. He nor his buddy were drunk, BUT at the very end after AD has said whatever and begins walking away, the buddy runs his mouth a bit and appears to say "then why don't you do something then?" I agree with the punishment he got, I feel a bit sorry that he has a loud mouth wife, BUT security was on the spot long before he got there. Nothing fits the explanations she told him. SHE should apologize, AD should apologize for her..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts