Any changes to premium packages?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sancho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
I posed this question in the thread about the new Choice package, but since that is an older thread I think it might be being overlooked, so here it is again.

With the new Choice Ultimate package coming out, is D* going to make any changes to the Premium packages?

I currently subscribe to the Starz pack because in addition to the 5 Starz channels I also get the 9 Encore channels. If the new package is going to allow access to the Encore channels for only $5, paying $12 for only 5 Starz channels doesn't make much sense. Is D* planning any changes to the Starz pack or will I be better served canceling Starz and upgrading to Choice Ultimate when it becomes available on 2/9?

Also, as a current Starz subscriber, can I call and get Showtime free like they're offering to new Starz subscribers? Could this combination of Starz/Showtime be a result of the new package?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

No word on choice ultimate, but I doubt they starz price will drop any.

As for you getting free showtime, call them an ask. Otherwise, drop starz for a month, then after your bill cycles you can add the new promo for B1G1.

A few weeks ago I cancelled HBO/CINEMAX and added STARZ&SHOWTIME and got the STARZ/SHOWTIME 2-for-1 deal for 3 months. I'm even getting TMC now. Is it normal to get TMC when you have SHOWTIME ?

A few weeks ago I cancelled HBO/CINEMAX and added STARZ&SHOWTIME and got the STARZ/SHOWTIME 2-for-1 deal for 3 months. I'm even getting TMC now. Is it normal to get TMC when you have SHOWTIME ?
Yes it is normal. You will also get FLIX.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts