Any channel / software updates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rv1pop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Since I am now using the advanced setup, I do not see the channel updates. Any thing new now or coming soon? It is after the first of a new month.
Thanks
POP

Second, is there a new list of all the Glorystar co-ordinated channels - as in number order as you list them?

Since I am now using the advanced setup, I do not see the channel updates. Any thing new now or coming soon? It is after the first of a new month.
You may always view if new firmware and if a new channel list is available. Select OTA "UPDATE NOW" and press OK to view the current and latest firmware and channel data files. A few new channels will be added within the month.

Second, is there a new list of all the Glorystar co-ordinated channels - as in number order as you list them?
A channel list is available at www.glorystar.tv/p/channels

What is the frequency and symbol rate of Glorystar OTA update channel?

What is the frequency and symbol rate of Glorystar OTA update channel?

Last edited:
Is the PID 2119 ?

I am getting signal OK then I get signal fail.

I am thinking there is a problem with updating

I show the pid as 330 on my 1100c. Don't have a 200c hooked up at the house - can check at the office in the AM.

Two identical streams are currently running on Galaxy19 . 11842 as Bob mentioned and 12115. The PID is 330 on both. The 12115 OTA-SSU will be repurposed in late 2012.

Check the Signal Quality on the transponder for minimum 45 -50% Signal Quality.

Last edited:
Pid 330 helps!

Thanks for the PID 330. That did the trick. Got it updated.

All I know is the receiver lost the satellite, frequency, and pid for the OTA update.

It might have happened, when I turned the power switch off and back on.

After the update, I tried turning off the power switch, waited 30 seconds, and turned it back on.

Update remembered the proper satellite, frequency, and PID. So far so good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts