Any Commercials Subs Here?

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
If so, are you receiving any of the seven new HD channels, or even Fox News HD for that matter?

All eight of those channels show up red on all of our HD receivers. And, the CSR was of no help, although she tried.

I have a feeling that these eight channels simply weren't programmed into their package activation database correctly. But, the bottom-of-the-food-chain CSR isn't gonna be able to do anything about that.

Is there an email address for Dish Commercial that would be the equivalent of the old CEO@ email address. (Does that one still work, btw?) Or, would that one also help me with a commercial account?

We subscribe to TurboHD PrivatePlus and Business HDMax, which should have all HD channels. Yet, we do not receive the new Viacom 7 or FNC-HD.

Please post in this thread, or PM me, if you receive any of the above 8 channels, once you are able to check.

Ok, finished with the install. We have Turbo HD news and finance package for business. Fox News and Fox Business news in HD both work. Full list in this package of HD:

CNN HD
TWC HD
CNBC HD
FBN HD
FNC HD

I took a 3 day weekend.. But, when I get back to the office on Tuesday, I'm gonna investigate this further.

The Commercial CSR's have been useless, merely sending authorization hits to the receivers on the account.

My theory is that the channel authorization database for the packages on our account are missing those channels. I was hoping there might have been some other Commercial subs here who had the same packages as my company, for comparison. I guess not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)