Any confirmed HD pricing yet?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

swampman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
South Louisiana
I'm thinking about ordering a new HR20 today, but cant seem to find any definative pricing on any of the new HD packages. Anyone have any info to share I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm thinking about ordering a new HR20 today, but cant seem to find any definative pricing on any of the new HD packages. Anyone have any info to share I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

If you can believe what's been said by D* in the past, they don't expect to raise the pricing for the HD enablement charge at this time.

If you can believe what's been said by D* in the past, they don't expect to raise the pricing for the HD enablement charge at this time.

Well what I currently have is the 9.99/mo. HD package for my HR10-250. They must have tier packages coming with the rollout. It's just around the corner...yet no real pricing tiers for HBO's, etc. :confused:

Well what I currently have is the 9.99/mo. HD package for my HR10-250. They must have tier packages coming with the rollout. It's just around the corner...yet no real pricing tiers for HBO's, etc. :confused:

From what's been said so far, if you have the $9.99 HD access charge then there will no additional charge. They say if you have a SD version of a channel, and the add a HD version of that channel you'll get the HD channel as part of the HD access charge, no additional charge.

Chase said no price increases for the HD additions didnt he? Certainly he wouldnt mislead us? We are getting all HD feeds of what we already get for free!

As of yesterday, no price increase. And they gave me 6 months free of HD at $10/month when I upgraded to the HR20-100 so they feel confident enough to give away 6 months at that price.

As of yesterday, no price increase. And they gave me 6 months free of HD at $10/month when I upgraded to the HR20-100 so they feel confident enough to give away 6 months at that price.

OK I initially got $10 off for 10 months. Today I talked to a guy in customer retention and the offer is now up to $10 off per month for 12 months! Go figure. :D The installation was supposed to take place on Friday, but the installer called to let me know that the driver was involved in an auto accident. New installation date is Sunday between noon and 4pm.

OK I initially got $10 off for 10 months. Today I talked to a guy in customer retention and the offer is now up to $10 off per month for 12 months! Go figure. :D The installation was supposed to take place on Friday, but the installer called to let me know that the driver was involved in an auto accident. New installation date is Sunday between noon and 4pm.

They will do the credit thing often if a scheduled time/date is missed.
Auto accident ??? Thats what they told me too :):):)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)