Any cricket or baseball FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

timmy1376

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2004
Manhattan, KS
Is there any cricket or baseball out there FTA? I am really questioning now about a FTA system since the main use was to get WB stations, but we still have a WB on our small dish. Baseball would make it an easier buy. Ku only, however.

thanks!

You may not want to see thse, but the St Louis Cardinals are on WB on G10
Also, the Fox GOTW you might see 2 different games

I was watching a minor league game last night on SBS6

C-band has a few more feeds, but KU they are few and far between

Iceberg said:
You may not want to see thse, but the St Louis Cardinals are on WB on G10
Also, the Fox GOTW you might see 2 different games

I was watching a minor league game last night on SBS6

C-band has a few more feeds, but KU they are few and far between

I really hate the Cardinals. :p

Is there alot of Minor League baseball? That would be awesome. The Fox thing is cool too.

You da man!

timmy1376 said:
I really hate the Cardinals. :p

Is there alot of Minor League baseball? That would be awesome. The Fox thing is cool too.

You da man!

From looking at your avatar, I figured you weren't a Cardinals fan ;)

There is a fair amount..New Orleans usually has a Friday ngiht game on AMC6
I was watching Pawtucket Red Sox last night on SBS6. Occasionally there is a game or two on AMC9.

The FOX GOTW has been good. There are 3 Fox's on KU band and sometimes there are 2 different games. The one week 3 :)

Now if you are in to football, there are tons of college football games on a typical Saturday on FTA.

One of the stations at G10 also picks up some of the Royals games from the Royals network. Usually the Sunday afternoon games on the network. (I cannot remember station it is.)

And to add to Iceberg's comment about football, on Friday nights Canadian football is shown on AMC5.

There is a live cricket match on SBS6 right now, it seems to be somewhere in the USA, is says San Fran at the top of the screen, picture is cutting in and out, always something to watch on FTA! There is also baseball!

friday nights are the night for the US Cricket League game of the week. you're probably seeing a feed eventually making it's way to Dish Network. they show one US cricket game per week on friday nights on PPV. (i can't imagine watching cricket myself! or baseball for that matter. but then again lots of people cringe when i say i like watching soccer)

WTguy said:
One of the stations at G10 also picks up some of the Royals games from the Royals network. Usually the Sunday afternoon games on the network. (I cannot remember station it is.)

And to add to Iceberg's comment about football, on Friday nights Canadian football is shown on AMC5.

KWBS Pax shows some Royals games....Its mostly the Sunday away games

Empire Sports has CFL football Friday nights and replayed over the weekend :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.