FTA Stuff....I am reducing inventory...

stogie5150

Crazed Cajun Rebel
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Slidell,LA
Hope this is allowed...if not I apologize.

Glad to see old faces still here.....I am in the process of reducing my toybox, so I wanted to let my Brothers in here know first...I will be posting some stuff in the classifieds that I don't use anymore. I don't even know what all I have but its a lot, I'll be going through it...off the top of my head I'll have:

Two Edison's, one with two tuners and one with one tuner.

A TIVO Premiere XL OTA DVR with a new hard drive and lifetime service, its old but it still gets guide data and works well. I'll also include the old hard drive.

And Misc other stuff I might find.

And no, I am not getting out of the hobby, I just dont use all this stuff anymore.

Hope everyone is well.

Keith

Okay everything is posted. As always I am easy to work with, make an offer and we will talk.
I didnt realize how much stuff I have. If any of y'all need or want dishes and live within driving distance of New Orleans I have some 1m Primestars and a couple 84e Ovals, and for a pittance I will part with my 7.5 foot Mesh dish. I have tools and I have time. Bring your truck and I'll send ya home happy.

I'll never use all this stuff.

Hope this is allowed...if not I apologize.

Glad to see old faces still here.....I am in the process of reducing my toybox, so I wanted to let my Brothers in here know first...I will be posting some stuff in the classifieds that I don't use anymore. I don't even know what all I have but its a lot, I'll be going through it...off the top of my head I'll have:

Two Edison's, one with two tuners and one with one tuner.

A TIVO Premiere XL OTA DVR with a new hard drive and lifetime service, its old but it still gets guide data and works well. I'll also include the old hard drive.

And Misc other stuff I might find.

And no, I am not getting out of the hobby, I just dont use all this stuff anymore.

Hope everyone is well.

Keith
I have a shelf full of FTA receivers of various kinds, and hundreds of Snap & Seal connectors, installer bits, a roll of RG11, several thousands feet of RG6 cable, S&S crimp tools, climbing harnesses, and boxes of other stuff sitting around in my building.

My brother was an installer too and I bought him out, so I have more stuff than I'll ever use. I've priced it several times, but no one ever took me up on it.

I'm 70 years old and all I need is enough to maintain my 8 dishes. It's hard to sell this stuff right now since there are very few people still in the business.

With all the garbage on TV these days, I'm thinking of reducing the number of dishes to one fixed and one movable. I'm getting tired of mowing around them, and they're stringing fiber in our area as we speak. I'll be tickled to death to have it.