Any current promos

sam1070

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 2, 2014
yakima wa
Hello does anyone know of any current promos going on for block buster on demand or whatever they are called now and multi sports as well as what the main difference between the 250 package and the aep package and are the planning on changing any of the packages or anything new like the did with the America packages

Contact a DIRT rep here to get the best possible deal. As lparsons21 said the Everything package is the Top250 plus the four premium movie packages. Nothing has been seen that I am aware of about any changes to packages.
My own theory with no proof whatsoever, is that they are planning on something with the Top250. Several channels have moved from there to the Top200 with little being added back. They could be getting ready to drop it, put the remaining channels in the Top200, change the name, and charge a little more for that package but not as much as what the Top250 is now. My other thought is they are going to make available the newly named Top200 with the option of adding the BB package for less than adding BB to other packages. That may have it's own package name. They may also add another lesser package between the Family package and the Top120 to give more choice and help keep customers from cord cutting. Again ALL speculation.

I also think if they do that the Everything package will also go away as it should right now. HBO and Showtime really need to make their packages less on DISH and Cable to compete with their new lower priced online packages.Hopefully that will happen.
Some changes can't take place till new contracts whenever they may be.

Hello does anyone know of any current promos going on for block buster on demand or whatever they are called now and multi sports as well as what the main difference between the 250 package and the aep package and are the planning on changing any of the packages or anything new like the did with the America packages
Are you wanting to add programming to an existing account or sign up for DISH service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)