Any deals for new subs who own equipment?

HokieEngineer

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
I'm trying to arm my friend with info for when he calls to subscribe. He found a goldmine in a local yardsale. A 6000 and a 3900 for $15! I need to start goin to yard sales!!! Anyways, hes tired of paying "outlet" fees for cable and I told him he can use the 6000 for HD on dish with no extra fees (other than the 2nd receiver fee).

So, what, if any, are the current deals a new sub can expect to work out of a CSR when they sign up? All the deals I see people talking about are for free equip or install and you have to be on DHA. Somethin like 3 months free HBO? Free upgrade to at180 for 3 months? Just checking what he should expect, since we all know about CSR roulette.

Yeah tell him to get his money back, no matter what old equipment or new he still gets the same deal, but with new he gets NEW equipment for no extra cost.

Theres no commitments to get the "new" leased equipment is there? If theres no savings for owning your own stuff I'll just go tell him to sell them on ebay. Last time I checked a 6000 still was getting about $150.

Currently you can sign up for no commitment, or an 18 month commitment, if you dont sign up for the 18 mo. you have to pay a non refundable activation fee of fifty bucks

only advantage of owning your own equipment is you can get just locals or just the HD pack without gettign At60 or greater

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)