Any DIRT around today?

Dr Pepper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Bowling Green KY
I thought the Blockbuster movie pass started today? I Pay for the platinium pak, top 250 pak, and have an internet connected 722 with the sling adapter(677 Software). I got the disc by mail going with no problem this morning, but there is not a reference to Blockbuster anywhere on my reciever menus. I called dish and as usual no help. The first CSR didnt even know what i was talking about. Then transfered to "advanced" tech support and was told that the disc by mail started today but the streaming would start "soon". Its pitiful when the customer knows more about dish services than dish does LOL.Unplugged box to reset and still nothing. Seems like i read in a post also that there is starz VOD on the guide now? Dont have that either if true. Anyway DIRT help!

I thought the Blockbuster movie pass started today? I Pay for the platinium pak, top 250 pak, and have an internet connected 722 with the sling adapter(677 Software). I got the disc by mail going with no problem this morning, but there is not a reference to Blockbuster anywhere on my reciever menus. I called dish and as usual no help. The first CSR didnt even know what i was talking about. Then transfered to "advanced" tech support and was told that the disc by mail started today but the streaming would start "soon". Its pitiful when the customer knows more about dish services than dish does LOL.Unplugged box to reset and still nothing. Seems like i read in a post also that there is starz VOD on the guide now? Dont have that either if true. Anyway DIRT help!

If you press your DVR button does option number 3 say DISH Platinum or Blockbuster Movie Pass? They are the same thing. Your receiver may not have got the update that changed the name yet.

ZachS@DISH Network said:
If you press your DVR button does option number 3 say DISH Platinum or Blockbuster Movie Pass? They are the same thing. Your receiver may not have got the update that changed the name yet.

Ok I can understand the name on the menu means nothing. However, where are the 3000 titles to stream? I still have the same choices I have always had. I have a total of 651 choices and many you have to pay for. Option 3 is platinum

Thanks for reply

Ok I can understand the name on the menu means nothing. However, where are the 3000 titles to stream? I still have the same choices I have always had. I have a total of 651 choices and many you have to pay for. Option 3 is platinum

Thanks for reply

Can you PM your account so I can take a look?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)