Any feeds on Pas-9 Ku?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kanakanak

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2005
Except Cubavision, is there some "frequent" feeds on this bird that worth the cost?

Kanakanak said:
Except Cubavision, is there some "frequent" feeds on this bird that worth the cost?

There's a great "Big Brother" type feed that appeared this week.

Look around the forum for something like "Something weird on PAS-9"

What "cost" are you referring to ???

No cost at all, excuse my english it was not the right word to choose...

I'm confused about what I read on the forum about LNB type for PAS-9, to see Cubavision we need a Universal one but it may be possible to keep it with a standard one too?
And I supposed that to see La Academia, also on PAS-9, we need a Universal LNB too?

I have a 40" Primestar dish and Universal LNBF on Pas 9 24/7 right now. After finding Cubavision and storing it using a universal LNBF I found it possible to go back to a standard LNBF and Cubavision was still there.

I have never tried it yet with La Academia, will post results shortly.

I have never been able to get Cubavision with a standard LNBF, I have heard it is possible with a very high quality standard LNBF.

Nope can't pick up "La Academia" (PAS 9) with a standard KU LNBF. The above trick may work as may a quality standard LNBF.

Ok. Does a 36" would be large enough to PAS-9 in Quebec City?

You will need a 1m dish (at least) and an Invacom (or better) LNBF.

last weekend there were feeds of european world cup qualifiers on this bird. i watched england vs azerbaijan and greece vs albania. these were on the BT Feed channels. i think some french league games are shown on these channels as well

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greek Chanels on FTA?

Cementing a pole PERFECTLY vertically - HOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)