Any FTA equipment dealers NOT SHIP VIA FEDEX.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Dishstore does not use Fedex at all, I actually owe Fedex $47 and refuse to pay them and they refuse to do any pick ups from my location until I pay them.

I had a Canadian customer return something to us and they wanted to be a smart ass and sent it Fedex Freight Collect, meaning that they would bill the receiver upon delivery.

We don't pay for shipping on customer returns, unless we are at fault and this guy was too cheap to pay the shipping charges so he figured he would try to make me pay for it.

So the fedex guy comes in and drops off the package and makes me sign it, makes no mention I was paying for the shipping charges, and I don't find out till I look at the paperwork to see who it was from.

I call Fedex and they basically tell me that if I don't want to pay I could refuse the package, so I took it back.

So now I got fedex trying to bill me to delivering the item, and then billing me to send it back when I refused it. To top it off, Fedex showed the package as delivered so when I refused to refund the guys money he disputed it with his credit card and im also out the money for that too.

If anyone knows me, im pretty fair when it comes to returns and im not going to cry over $5-$7 in ground shipping charges. But if you live in an area that has high shipping costs like Canada, don't expect me to pay for your mistake because you ordered the wrong part without asking.

We only ship UPS, they are always ontime and very rarely will loose a package. I have only had 3 insurance claims with them in 4 years, 2 of them where last Christmass when I had (2) Missing 942's

Anyways, in both cases they paid FULL MSRP for the receivers and covered all shipping charges to reship equipment overnight to the customers. Took about 3 weeks to get an insurance check!!!!!!

But UPS will stop by my store twice per day to pick up Dishstore orders, and even sometimes I can get them to come back a 3rd time if I get an overnight order late in the day. Couldn't ask for better customer service

Post office Sucks too, but we only use them for Priority Mail to Purto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and Post office Boxes.

As far as Canadian orders, I only do UPS Standard. I just don't have time to wait in line at the post office everyday after work to fill out the customs paperwork and to drop the stuff off!

For my ebay sales, I have stopped shipping out if the US. The ordeal at the post office is not worth it. And anything overseas seems to be scammers anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts