Any FTA out of New Mexico ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Anybody know of any FTA stations originating in New Mexico?

KLUZ Albuquerque, KTEL Carlsbad, KCHF Santa Fe with KDAZ-AM Albuquerque

Sometimes Albuquerque major network locals will unencrypt in Digicipher mode temporarily, but that's not "FTA" for purposes of this thread.

BTW, Red or Green? ;)

Yo soy de Albuquerque.

35.154 N / 106.563 W

Mostly green but sometimes I like red with posole, enchiladas and carne adovada. ;)

35.154 N / 106.563 W

Mostly green but sometimes I like red with posole, enchiladas and carne adovada. ;)

I like Green better than Red , and Adobo = Marinade, Adobada = Marinated , just trying to keep the language lingo correct .

BTW I find Posole to be very good , while I find Menudo repulsive ..... my friends say that's because you haven't tried my Mother's ...... No thank's :eek: :D

floating new idea

It was interesting that Greg asked for FTA TV stations from his home state.
Or any specific state.

It occurs to me that maybe new visitors might like such a list.
Could we compile one with all 50 states.?
Perhaps with a statement of their network or religious affiliations.
I was only thinking of stations which are actively available OTA, and do carry local content/news, etc.
So, that would make for a smaller list.

If there's an interest, maybe Iceberg or QWERT1515 would want to spearhead it.
Might make a nice addition to our site...:confused:

I like Green better than Red , and Adobo = Marinade, Adobada = Marinated , just trying to keep the language lingo correct.
We spell it Adovada as in Carne Adovada in New Mexico, 'cause we've been gringo-ized. ;-) Red, green or Red/Green they all taste good.

Had some Green Chile stew with Green Chile cheese cornbread for breakfast today.

We spell it Adovada as in Carne Adovada in New Mexico, 'cause we've been gringo-ized. ;-) Red, green or Red/Green they all taste good.

Had some Green Chile stew with Green Chile cheese cornbread for breakfast today.
Adovada
You're not kidding , even the Wikipedia makes a reference to the spelling variation in New Mexico cuisine , I learn something everyday .

It was interesting that Greg asked for FTA TV stations from his home state.
Or any specific state.

It occurs to me that maybe new visitors might like such a list.
Could we compile one with all 50 states.?
Perhaps with a statement of their network or religious affiliations.
I was only thinking of stations which are actively available OTA, and do carry local content/news, etc.
So, that would make for a smaller list.

If there's an interest, maybe Iceberg or QWERT1515 would want to spearhead it.
Might make a nice addition to our site...:confused:

That would be great!

Unique New Mexican Foods

In San Antonio (NM) you can get one of the most unique New Mexican foods-- A Green Chili Cheeseburger with a bowl of beans at the Owl Bar and Cafe. That is real treat!

In San Antonio (NM) you can get one of the most unique New Mexican foods-- A Green Chili Cheeseburger with a bowl of beans at the Owl Bar and Cafe. That is real treat!
Yeah... a friend of mine has the T-Shirt :D... my coordinates are off a little, the ones listed put me in town and I am about 5 miles south... the Queen's store and cafe has the Mt. Man Green Chili Cheeseburgers that rock also (when they are open)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts