any hd news for Puerto Rico?

I don't think they will use the Summit to announce something new for PR, but I do agree this is getting ridiculous. We want and are willing and ready to pay for new HD.

Then again, I hope Dish proves me wrong and announce something, anything. :hungry:

I don't think they will use the Summit to announce something new for PR, but I do agree this is getting ridiculous. We want and are willing and ready to pay for new HD.

Then again, I hope Dish proves me wrong and announce something, anything. :hungry:

You're not,Even me gave up of them,I don't waste time with any Dishnework official anymore,just tired prove to them they are treating PR residents like second class costumers.

GREAT NEWS!!!! THIS FROM SCOTT's report from the Summit:

"Great News for our friends in Puerto Rico, soon the folks in PR will have more then 30 HD channels, plus they will be launching 10 regional channels which will only be available in PR on Dish Network."

YES!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dish for proving me wrong!!!!!!:D :hungry:

(Now, can it all happen next week? At least for my birthday in June?) :D

Also, they are going to change the setups of the number of antennas:

"Dish will be getting rid of the dual dish setup in PR and will have a single dish colution using a 30 inch Dish in 2010!"

Soon some of our roofs won't resemble a Doppler Radar Station. :) (Me, I have 2 six footers and one 5 footer....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)