Need help deciding what package...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
I have the dish dvr advantage classic silver 200...added gold 250...hbo and starz... a penny for cinmax...and the gold hd for 106.99 plus tax...total bill will be around 115-117 a month

Should I just switch to Aep for 102.98 plus 10 dollars gold hd after fees and and all that 124.99 plus tax

These are the only two choices I want to get and just wanted some different opinions of what others would do...there is not much of a price difference is the reason why i ask and didn't know if switching would hurt me in the long run if i have to downgrade.

Thanks in advance
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

I was thinking about doing the same thing but it doesn't make sense, unless I'm missing something.

Figure DVR, HD and locals cost the same on either so if you look at just the base package.

$97.99 AEP

or

$57.99 DVR Advantage top 200
$10.00 add 250
$10.00 add HBO
$10.00 add Starz
$10.00 add Show
$97.99 total

They end up costing the same but if you keep the same package you have the flexibility to downgrade and retain the penny cinemax.

If anyone sees a cost saves I'm missing with AEP please let me know also.

Thanks

I was thinking about doing the same thing but it doesn't make sense, unless I'm missing something.

Figure DVR, HD and locals cost the same on either so if you look at just the base package.

$97.99 AEP

or

$57.99 DVR Advantage top 200
$10.00 add 250
$10.00 add HBO
$10.00 add Starz
$10.00 add Show
$97.99 total

They end up costing the same but if you keep the same package you have the flexibility to downgrade and retain the penny cinemax.

If anyone sees a cost saves I'm missing with AEP please let me know also.

Thanks
If you downgrade, you will not be able to get the penny Cinemax back for at least three months. I know from experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)