Any hope for Yankee fans this year?

dishrookie

Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Title says it all, another spring and I have not heard anything about the YES on DishNetwork. I am skeptical but had to ask anyway, thanks in advance.

LOL....I just find it hard to believe that DISH can't make a deal. If DIRECT can..I am sure DISH could if they wanted.....OH well.

Ah yes, the anuual YES threads haver begun. :) We should add MASN to the list too for this year, since this channel will now carry both Nats and Orioles games.

And once again, I, the Met fan loves the fact that Baron Von Steingrabber doesn't get $2 a month from me....

LOL....I just find it hard to believe that DISH can't make a deal. If DIRECT can..I am sure DISH could if they wanted.....OH well.

Cause Georgie Boy is asking more from me and every Dish sub that I (and most) am/are willing to pay NOT to watch his team of "players"!

Its to bad you guys can't reply about the question instead of showing you jealousy and hatred toward the Yanks. I am sorry we kick your teams ass evey year and win the division and play in the playoffs every year.Not

Its to bad you guys can't reply about the question instead of showing you jealousy and hatred toward the Yanks. I am sorry we kick your teams ass evey year and win the division and play in the playoffs every year.Not

The thread title is just a tad misleading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts