Any ideas on new promos coming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dishbd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
It looks like the current $20 off per month for 12 months ends on 2/3. Has anyone heard any clues about what the new promo might be?

I am a E* customer who is nearing the end of my contract, and am about ready to jump ship.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like $156 total savings on packages Choice and above. $13 off the new prices per month for the first year.

So choice is $40 instead of $53, xtra is $45 instead of $58, etc.

There is more info in the pub area.

Basically it is the same promorion they offered last fall $10 off for 12 months but seeing they are raising theirv prices $3 they are giving $13 off instead of $10. Last fall the $10 off was sweetened to $20 off about a month into the promotion and 2 more movie services were added for 3mo. also. This promotion has Starz & Showtime free for 3mo. If Feb. sales remain slow don't be surprised to see an improvement in the promotion the same as they did last fall.

Directv seems to be hunting for a promotion that works. Since News Corp. has agreed to sell D* to Liberty Media but the sale hasn't closed it looks like there is no real direction for the corporation.

Thanks for the info. It looks for this week they have brought back the $20 off for 12 months, so I may go for that, along with the AAA deal.

According to my info, for my area, the $20 off for 12 months goes through the 26th of February. But I know that that is selected zip codes only.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts