GEOSATpro Any light being shed yet on a good channel editor?

skyscanner4ever

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2012
Beaumont,Texas
One thing I hate is when I am renaming channels and then when they scan back in the micro names them whatever they have it as.

I am trying to keep a good fave list like high school football on one list and nfl, nba list,ect.

I like to keep my channels up so I can see if things are popping up on them before blind scanning, but hate having to rename them every week when I rescan the sats looking for new feeds.

has anyone found or heard of anything yet because i cant find anything, I found a file for some kind of editor but it didnt sound like it fixed this renaming issue.

thanks

Use the PC channel editor to change the SID on the renamed channel. Some users change the SID to 0. The channel will be unable to update with an unassociated SID number.

ok I downlaoded the editor and then saved the udf file on my microhd. I tried to upload the udf file in the ali editor and it kep saying incorrect file name or something and wouldnt let me open it up.

is there a step by step for doing this? I read around and couldnt find much on it. I dont run open the ali editor on my microhd do I? from what i understand I just download my channel list on the usb from the micro and then just open it up in the ali editor, that is what i did when i got the error message.

thanks

Doing this from memory..i save to usb memory stick then put usb in computer. In my computer find where your memory stick is..example drive F,H then you when see .abs file. Open that file. When finished save file...anytime it asks if you want user or default file you want "user" hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts