Any MMO players?

BigTimMN

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 29, 2006
I am getting the urge to get back into a MMO again... any WOW players around here? EQII? or others?

I have WOW and the Expansion, but just didnt have the specs to solo thru much of Outland, and i had taken a 5 month break and all my former friends/guildies had moved on to other chars or servers, so i gave it up.

I am going to mess with the EQ2 free trial and possibly buy the new set that comes out this week with all the expansions and everythign for $39.

but was hoping to find at least someone thats out there playing to maybe get me a leg up at a new guild or some help if needed :)

I am getting the urge to get back into a MMO again... any WOW players around here? EQII? or others?

I have WOW and the Expansion, but just didnt have the specs to solo thru much of Outland, and i had taken a 5 month break and all my former friends/guildies had moved on to other chars or servers, so i gave it up.

I am going to mess with the EQ2 free trial and possibly buy the new set that comes out this week with all the expansions and everythign for $39.

but was hoping to find at least someone thats out there playing to maybe get me a leg up at a new guild or some help if needed :)

LOTRO seems to be one of the best ones. It's more quest based leveling rather than the mindnumbing grinding.

I have heard mixed reviews from people I know that played LOTRO.. i forgot to add that one to my list that i am considering as well.. .

I am playing LOTRO right now. I have been playing for about 2 months and it is one of the most fun ones I've played in a while.

I started out with Ultima Online then Dark Age of Camelot for a long, long time. Then I went to Star Wars Galaxies which I loved until they screwed it up.

I also played EQ II, but it got kind of boring after a short time. My wife really likes it though and will probably be trying out the new expansion. She hasn't been playing for a while though.

I also played City of Heroes/Villians and it was fun for a short amount of time, but didn't last long. It was neat making a superhero though.

I also tried out World of Warcraft for a few months, but didn't really like it a whole lot.

Not sure what exactly you want to know, but I'm sure I could answer any question you might have :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts