Any Must Have's on Tuesday?

Has anyone seen Justice League in 3D here in the U.S. or region free?

The disc is not out until March 13, 2018.

Only the 4K and HD digital versions are available now

Read a good article on Hollywood trying to kill disc with these early digital releases. Makes no sense, considering I have to pay more to buy a disc, they should delay digital.

Reactions: dfergie
Lady and the Tramp released on digital yesterday (Feb 20), coming on Blu-Ray and DVD on Feb 27. One of my all-time favorites, I missed getting it on Blu-Ray last time. If they follow with previous tradition, it will be available only a few months, then "vaulted" again.

Last edited:
Forgot I ordered that one from Amazon. Don't know why as I hate remakes.

S~

Me too, generally. I've been more selective lately with Netflix banging out movies and series, plus our normal pay tv series list, I find myself not recording and not buying certain things anymore. Hollywood movie and TV are going to lose my cash on these unoriginal remakes, like Magnum PI, etc... Netflix originals are a large cause of that too. There is just too much great content to settle on crap.

Read a good article on Hollywood trying to kill disc with these early digital releases. Makes no sense, considering I have to pay more to buy a disc, they should delay digital.

They make more profit on the digital release, I read that on a digital movie sold on itunes that studios get 70%, Apple 30% and then if discs are gone- no more pressing discs, no distribution costs to stores, the biggest thing is it kills the disc rental business ( which is on life support already), if everyone who rents does it via digital and sat/cable PPV the studios get a share of that, they only received the wholesale price of the disc when rentals were a big business.

I get rentals suck for them, I still dont see how 70% of a 5.99 itunes rental is better than their cut of a $25 UHD blu-ray.

The hilarious part is some of these early releases aren't rentals but purchases. People have lost their mind that would pay same price as a disc that comes with a digi copy, just for a digi copy.

I'll keep supporting disc, because I want the best PQ and AQ there is. Ive compared itunes DV rentals to UHD blu-ray, its good, but it aint that good.

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts