Any new hd channel additions coming soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I guess I'd rather see channels added then removed ;)
Given the bandwidth constraints, there's probably more than a few channels you would trade for ones that are currently carried. What you're saying sounds like quantity is more important.

Get rid of 20 or so PPV, have room for all those basic HD's thats been sitting out there for years now.

Given the bandwidth constraints, there's probably more than a few channels you would trade for ones that are currently carried. What you're saying sounds like quantity is more important.

nope there is really only one I want and thats TruTV. I'm commenting on people whining that nothing is being added. You could be like Dish and remove channels :)

D* just posted on facebook that TruTV comes in HD on 3/7. Confirmed as well is on for good, not just for the tourney.

That's good to hear for you guys. Now you can finally see some good reality shows in HD.:D And FYI, truTV is actually in true HD now, not like a year ago where it was all stretch-o-vision.

Now that DirecTV is adding a new HD channel, their second Basic HD channel in 12 months. Maybe, we could get BBC America HD, and DIY HD, PLEASE....

JohnL said:
Now that DirecTV is adding a new HD channel, their second Basic HD channel in 12 months. Maybe, we could get BBC America HD, and DIY HD, PLEASE....

Yes, BBCA-HD please.

The wife puts here vote on LMN HD. After they add TruTV HD then everything I watch will be in HD. Not that TruTV had any decent hd in the first place but the 16:9 is nice.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)