Any new Hd Channels due out?

Seatlle didn't get the 2 HD channels!

Morning!

Well I really didn't think we would but we didn't get Disney HD or ABC Fam HD last week like the spokes person said we would! We did get the 6 so I not too disappointed. The flyer I got week before last said coming soon. I'm guessing we'll get them in the next few weeks, more twards the end of the month. I rather have HDnet and HDnet Movies like they just got in Covington!:)

Thxs!

Eric

CT HD channels added

This morning I noticed we were now receiving Animal Planet HD and SCFI HD (I'll never watch that one). Animal Planet HD is a good addition...still waiting for SNYHD and Weather Ch. HD.

new channels

This morning I got a message saying on or about April 3 we will get History HD, CNN HD, TLC HD, Animal Planet HD, and AMC HD. I watch History Channel and sometimes Animal Planet. Now all I need is SciFi HD and I will be happy!

First time I've seen AMC HD even mentioned.... have yet to see anyone confirm receiving TLC HD in their area (I have AP, History, CNN and SciFi here already).

Tlc Hd

First time I've seen AMC HD even mentioned.... have yet to see anyone confirm receiving TLC HD in their area (I have AP, History, CNN and SciFi here already).

We got it on March 6th. Food Net and HGTV HD are great. We got them on the 6th too. Scifi HD is great when it broadcasts in HD. Still waiting for ABC Family an Disney HD though. We're suppose to be the first to get which surprises me, we're usually last! Took us a year and a half to finally get Universal after most of the bigger markets got it! :confused:

Anyway, I'd like to see us get more of the Premium channels in HD along with Smithsonion, MGM, HDnet, HDnet movies in HD! :hungry:

Thxs!

Eric

This morning I got a message saying on or about April 3 we will get History HD, CNN HD, TLC HD, Animal Planet HD, and AMC HD. I watch History Channel and sometimes Animal Planet. Now all I need is SciFi HD and I will be happy!

You will love these channels,we also have SciFi to here in So AZ

Great news for Comcast of NJ II Union customers. We will be seeing 8 new HD channels added effective 5/15. Here is the list of changes that will occur on 5/15:

TCM migrate from 43 to 43,169 (digital only)
Cartoon Network migrate from 72 to 72,126 (digital only)
History Channel migrate from 57 to 57,177 (digital only)

New HD channels:

Add Discovery HD channel 224
Add Food Network HD channel 218
Add HGTV HD channel 213
Add A&E HD channel 211
Add History Channel HD channel 217
Add SciFi HD channel 226
Add USA HD channel 220
Add Animal Planet HD channel 230

That is all for now. Also 3:1 compression should be implemented at the same time.

By the way, don't expect ESPNews HD to be launched on systems on March 30th. Don't expect it for a few months...

By the way, don't expect ESPNews HD to be launched on systems on March 30th. Don't expect it for a few months...
dropping_the_ball.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts