Any news on new features?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok doodes, maybe we should just take a deep breath and all try to be civilized. And if that does not work, we could always schedule a steel cage match to vent frustrations about Dish and televise it on Dish?

Who's not being civilized? All I am doing is asking a question of Scott, nobody else. I am getting a little frustrated with the lack of a response! Ok, maybe there is no information. A simple, "I haven't heard anything" would suffice. Unfortunately, I am getting all these comments that have nothing to do with the question I have asked!

Tawhite, and everyone else the answer was there, please stop the bickering ....First Read Scotts Signature...Secondly if there isnt a response maybe its because there is no information.....You are not above anyone else here just because you are a supporting founder, nor does your Post count give you the right to bash others, so EVERYONE lets just cool it down a bit, keep on topic NO bashing or your posts will be deleted...any problems with this you can PM me at anytime.

You know what, I rec'd no answer, not even the courtesy of a reply! I have been asking about this since the Middle of last month, long before the recent sig update.

I'm not bashing anyone, just asking a question!

I am a little tired of you mods stepping in and making these comments when some of the rediculous crap that goes on here doesn't get addressed! Delete my posts, ban me, whatever. I guess I'll just take my business elesewhere!

if you have a question for or a problem with scott, then PM the guy.. don't whine and bitch in the forums because he don't respond to 1 thead out of a thousand and get pissed off because people think you're being pissy..

Wow, this really has escalated quickly...

I am sorry but, tawhite, if you really are a fellow Cubbies fan as your avatar suggests, I would think that you would have patience as a virtue...

It has been my experience that Scott gives this forum all the info that he can give, whether he comments on this particular thread or not.

Scott doesn't read every post here. Cripes, that would take forever.

Secondly, he has been tied up with other things.

Third...as noted if you have a question specifically for him, then PM him. But as the sig stated he may take a while to get to it.

Dont know exactly what the issue is but if you get huffy over a remote thing you must have a coronary when Dish says they're going to add a channel "soon"

I am a little tired of you mods stepping in and making these comments when some of the rediculous crap that goes on here doesn't get addressed!
um, we mods is what makes this place great. Not like other places where one mod seems to be the keeper of the posts. Scott puts Satelliteguys in our hands when he's gone. As I said above, PM him but it may take a little bit for a response

Delete my posts, ban me, whatever. I guess I'll just take my business elesewhere
bye. You'll be back. Its like the Hotel California here. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave :)

I am sorry I was away. CLICK HERE to see what I have been up to.

You could always PM me. I checked my PM box and didn't have any from you.

With over a million posts here its safe to say I don't read them all. :)

Thanks for ALL the GREAT advice folks but I did PM Scott and ask him to please reply to my question and to Scott, no offense, I realize you are busy, so am I. I have send a couple PMs and have never rec'd a reply, hence my frustration. It's amazing how many people on here seem just to be waiting to jump on someone with a smartass comment. I think there might be a few on here that had their luch money stolen too many times. ;)

PS. Oh, and Scott, I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother, have been through some of that recently myself.

Last edited:
Who's not being civilized? All I am doing is asking a question of Scott, nobody else. I am getting a little frustrated with the lack of a response! Ok, maybe there is no information. A simple, "I haven't heard anything" would suffice. Unfortunately, I am getting all these comments that have nothing to do with the question I have asked!
Maybe if you keep asking, nagging, sending PMs, someone will just make up something and please you.... Get a clue: You asked for news about new features. If you don't get an answer, maybe that means no one knows about any new features !! :confused:

I wish I had something to tell you about new features.

I understand that most of the new feature devolopment has been stopped / slowed because of the upcoming DRM requirments from the movie studios and pay tv providers.

IN addition they have been working to get the software ready to support the Eastern Arc, so again new features are not the priority at the moment.

With that said it would not surprise me to see the 211 DVR software upgrade come out before next months Tech Chat, plus an update for the 622/722 that has some of what was discussed on the last Tech Chat by the time of the next Tech Chat which is next month.

If you PM me and I dont reply in about a day please PM again, I get nywhere from 75 - 125 PM's a day, to make matters worse my wife reads my PM's on my laptop from time to time and that clears the PM as it looks like it has already been read. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts