any news on nfl network hd and espn2hd

i was told earlier last week that there was another ``technical glitch'' with espn2hd and the launch date was still ``open.'' i am suppose to be finding out more definitive info.

as i do everytime i post, my source is about 50 percent reliable, unless that info is backed by a supervisor i've gotten to know. so take this info with a grain of sand.

haven't heard anything about nfl network, either sd or hd! sorry.

Since TWC had to get a waiver to let former Adelphia Customers ONLY keep ESPN2-HD, why would they need to do this if TWC had negotiated ESPN2-HD for the full system and only a technical glitch was keeping it from coming on?

These rumors have more holes then swiss cheese.

its like i said...........you take what i was told with a grain of salt. my source use to be very reliable. but, of late, it has been the opposite. that's why i always post the disclaimer!!

Cant say I have, but I do know the current focus has been in orlando is on adding to our spanish lineup. That seems to be pretty much done so apeaseing your sports nerds should be the next steps.

avs forun is reporting time warner expects to have both mhd and espn2hd up in some markets before christmas. anyone at bhn paying attention?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)