Any news on the 522?

The local dealer that I work with is saying November 1st.
Since it's a Saturday, I intend on being at his door that morning.

I heard it was delayed and will not be out on Nov.1st and when it does come out that it will be for DHP customers only at first.

Its supposed to be released to dealers tommorow. :)

Again at the inital release it will only be available for new DHP customers.

(BTW I may have written earlier that today is the release date... for some reason I thought today was Wednesday.) :)

I am hearing feedback from a few retailers who LOVE the 322's. I am hoping for the same feedback when they get their hands on 522 units. :)

I just heard an ad on the radio in Sacramento advertising 522.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am hearing feedback from a few retailers who LOVE the 322's. I am hoping for the same feedback when they get their hands on 522 units. :)

Let's keep our fingers crossed! I wonder if eventually the 322 and 522 will be offered under a different plan like the "free dish" or "free-for-all"? I have 4 tv's and those plans only go up to 3 tv's according to Dish's website and I'd like to have the option to upgrade to a newer receiver in the future and not be stuck on the DHP.

I think they want to do DHP only at first to get more DHP customers (that extra $5 per month) and because there will probably be a shortage of these new receivers at first.

dbdsac said:
I just heard an ad on the radio in Sacramento advertising 522.
It's a shame the Dish website isn't keeping up with their ads. Some people will hear the ad and think "Gee, I'll get the full info at their website" - Bzzzt, sorry, no additional info for you today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts