Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
I’d like to watch the Packers/Cowboys game tonight and was wondering if there were any NFL Network feeds on FTA. I’m limited to Ku-Band and I have a feeling that if there are they are on C-Band. If not I’ll have to listen in on AM radio.:eek: Any information would be appreciated.

I’d like to watch the Packers/Cowboys game tonight and was wondering if there were any NFL Network feeds on FTA. I’m limited to Ku-Band and I have a feeling that if there are they are on C-Band. If not I’ll have to listen in on AM radio.:eek: Any information would be appreciated.

TRG, there were 3 NFL games on Galaxy 4R/C - 99.0W on C Band last Sunday. But Like Updatelee says you will need a Big Dish and a motor to pick them up.

There are sometimes NFL feeds on AMC6, but they're usually in HD, so you need a HD reciever to get them.

There are NFL games weekly on KU G10R sat. 2 Fox affiliates that braodcast games every Sunday. Just do a blindscan and there they are. Enjoy. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)