Any option to watch dish from outside US?

paidbuy

Original poster
Jun 9, 2017
paris
Any option to watch dish from outside US? :what

I have roku ultra.

I have no dish connection/account

Actually I love to watch English shows I watch some US show via iTunes in my country

I am from outside US.

Thanks

Any option to watch dish from outside US? :what

I have roku ultra.

I have no dish connection/account

Actually I love to watch English shows I watch some US show via iTunes in my country

I am from outside US.

Thanks

Find someone that lives in the US and has a Hopper with Sling then see if you can use his Dish Anywhere account. If not that then maybe you can subscribe to Sling TV but I'm not sure if they offer it outside the US.

Reactions: paidbuy
Any option? Sure get a DISH account in the US and use a Slingbox, that's that is the most certain way. Even with a DISH account you may not be able to use your Roku to watch in France at least not easily. I'm not certain if you will get any programming - or all programming overseas using DISH anywhere.

Oho :crying To watch dish I have to be a US residence. I thought that Dish has online live streaming service so I can open online streaming account & watch tv without Dish connection/account.

Till now iTunes is the best solution for me.

Last edited:
Oho :crying To watch dish I have to be a US residence. I thought that Dish has online live streaming service so I can open online streaming account & watch tv without Dish connection/account.

Till now iTunes is the best solution for me.

You are talking about SlingTV then, not DISH. Two different services. SlingTV is a US only service there is no legal way to get it. My first suggestion to get DISH service would be legal.

Always thought about setting up a data center. Setup Dish accounts and let people watch them on a sling box.

No account stacking. Everyone would have their own account.

There was (or maybe still is) a company in the UK who did that, and there is one (or again was one) in LA. Both used Cable for the programming and you did have to pay for your account with the cable operator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts