Any progress between MLB and E*?

Isnt it probably safe to say that MLB wont be coming to dish for the forseable future? ( I guess you can never say never) So no progress in being made?

Anything else off topic you care to discuss after Ice
I made my point. Obviously there is some truth to it. (rationalize rationalize rationalize. :) )
Not denying that their is truth. My only point is that EI is a choice and whether it is considered a rip-off is simply a matter of opinion, one in which I happen to believe it is not.

Has anyone concluded why SkyAngel is able to offer MLB-net without carrying EI?
That's a good question. I too thought they were tied together. Perhaps it is because it is internet based they made an exception or it does not fit under the same terms? :confused:

I won't deny that all subs may have to pay more to offset some of the cost (which is one reason why Dish is cheaper for most than Direct). Again, I cannot agree with the rip-off statement because it is a choice, even by those not subbing to the EI.

Not talking about subbing to it. I'm talking about the asinine price to simply carry EI. It should cost the providers per subscriber, not one lump sum.

Now there might be something to that. There was a wee-bit of hype regarding MLBnet being available thru Dish, not by virtue of a direct signal but by the ability of the ViP922 (or whatever it is) being able to stream content from MLB.tv internet service...

We could be looking at the same thing...it would at least make some sense if it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)