Any Tailgaters Try To Upgrade to H/J?

Let me know how it goes. It would be really nice if my VIP 211 could stay on the same account. I'll try to give them a call too and see what they say.Thanks,Josh D.

OK. I activated my RV 612 and just slipped in a "by the way can us RVers keep a VIP in our RV?

Final absolute answer is: "Not no, but hell no!" Or it sounded a lot like that to me. And you can put a Hopper in your RV(if your rich) but since they are on separate accounts the EHDs could not move between the RV and house.

Time for a morning mourning bourbon.

Oh and they tried to get by at first by saying that if I had a say 211 in my RV(even though they just activated my RV 612), it's EHD isn't compatible with a hopper EHD. But I pressed them and made them actually say: "no how, no way, not gonna happen"

Last edited:
jdolotina said:
Let me know how it goes. It would be really nice if my VIP 211 could stay on the same account. I'll try to give them a call too and see what they say.Thanks,Josh D.

It's not going to happen. Been watching the retailer chat and they reiterated that tailgater accounts will need to be separate. It's not going to happen folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)