Any U guys likes "SUPERNATURAL" CW/44?

Ben Kidman

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 2, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
I really like this show and is always program my 722 to record every week, old or new series & broadcast in HD.
ONLY thing I hate about CW/44 for years, u have to have, of air antenna ONLY to get the channel in HD!!
Till now no any satellite or any cable company gets the CW/44 in HD that’s very damn strange after these few years pass by. Hope going to soon
Anyway love the show.. I think is cool and AWSOME! Cant wait new series going to start mid September. JUST I NEED IT IN HD! :(

Yes. We've had a few threads on the show. USe an OTA antenna. Many of us do.

S~

Welcome. You really need to type in some semblance of the English language. It would really be appreciated for ease of reading.

Thanks.

Heyyy thanks :)
Ii know my english sux..but thanks for help..if i get OTA can i record it supernautral in HD in my 722 DVR from the OTA signal? and how?.
would u tell me where i can buy the OTA or web site or u knew where? so i can buy it fast,and another side do u think i wait till FEB/09 might be get that throw dish in HD?i hope i can put that top oif my TV

Was wondering how come couldn’t get it in HD? For people have dish in HD like me for example …for years now CW/44 is broadcast in HD , BUT still dish or DirecTV cant get it in the dishHD. That’s strange

I was at a funeral in Denver all week and missed them. Not a happy camper. CW doesn't have the new episopde up. I searching for it even if I have to watch it in SD.

S~

Well, found it on youtube. Quality was crappy, but the episode rocked. This might be a great season. COuld this be the last, also?

S~

I hope its not the last, they want to do 5 seasons so I am hoping CW will give it one more season and stop spending all its money on Gossip Girl.

Dvr'd Supernatural Thursday, but when I played it all but 3 minutes were black screen, but I had audio. Damn! Hope it will be available online somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts