Any U guys likes "SUPERNATURAL" CW/44?

Supernatural is top 2 or 3 shows for me and my wife!! Watch via ota CW out of Detroit. I live about 60-70 miles from tower but pick it up pretty reliably. Signal strength has gone up a few points since the digital transition so we'll see if there are any dropouts this fall. Can't wait!!

Supernatural Season 5 Trailer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObcNn3ujLc]YouTube - Supernatural Trailer - O Death[/ame]

I just got the BD of last season. I wish they would move the time of the BD release closer to the end of the previous season. Not enough time to watch the season over again before the new season starts.

I just got the BD of last season. I wish they would move the time of the BD release closer to the end of the previous season. Not enough time to watch the season over again before the new season starts.

Recorded the season finale last week so we could watch before the premier tonight. I'm not one to buy season sets but I may get this one in BD!!

Last night's episode was pretty good, lots of good twists.

My only question, if all the demons can pop into bodies unrequested, then why does Lucifer need permission?
I know he's a former angel, but arn't some of his demons too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)