Any update on the 5-LNB version of the 3-LNB Reverse Band (3D2LNBR0-02) for 4K reception?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Far less people need the 119 Sat....
Agreed and the Rev3 went through pilot for almost 4 months. It just leaked to ebay because the test markets installed nothing but them. This product has a far more limited use. I would anticipate it going national around xmas if I had to guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

See classified section. They are for sale :)
The 5 LNB version of the "3D2RB" has been available for a good while now on ebay and "officially" from 3rd party retailers.

Its the six outlet Reverse Band legacy LNB version model "SL5KRBR0-01" (at least for those distributed by NACE right now) that is rolling out very slowly with only one distributor I can find so far, "NACE".

And the RB capable LNBs (likely a 4 outlet legacy type as well) for the 1.2m AK/HI dish, which haven't appeared anywhere yet to my knowledge.

The 5 LNB version of the "3D2RB" has been available for a good while now on ebay and "officially" from 3rd party retailers.

Its the six outlet Reverse Band legacy LNB version model "SL5KRBR0-01" (at least for those distributed by NACE right now) that is rolling out very slowly with only one distributor I can find so far, "NACE".

And the RB capable LNBs (likely a 4 outlet legacy type as well) for the 1.2m AK/HI dish, which haven't appeared anywhere yet to my knowledge.
EDIT: I was informed by PM that you were referring to the Legacy RB LNB after all in the classified section. So I withdraw part of what I stated earlier.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)