Any users in the Lexington, KY area? OTA question.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KyDave

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 3, 2003
Kentucky
Just curious if their guide data is setup for locals in this location.

Also, does the VOOM box include an analog tuner for locals also (NTSC) or just digital OTA (ATSC). We still have one (NBC) without digital and would still like to have their programming info in the guide.

I've had some friends ask me about voom and wanted to tell them correctly. Thanks.

KyDave said:
Just curious if their guide data is setup for locals in this location.

Also, does the VOOM box include an analog tuner for locals also (NTSC) or just digital OTA (ATSC). We still have one (NBC) without digital and would still like to have their programming info in the guide.

I've had some friends ask me about voom and wanted to tell them correctly. Thanks.

To check the guide and the locak for your location go here:

http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/cabdbs/grid.asp?partner_id=cabdbs

No analog tuner, just digital.

Vinny Da Brute said:
KyDave,

I live in the Lexington, KY area. When you got your voom, how smooth did the installation go? Thanks!

I didn't get it. I was asking for a friend who hasn't yet decided what they will do.

I live just outside the Fayette Co Line in Winchester. My install went well. It was done by Digital Dimensions in Corbin, who I assume subbed it out to a guy named Jeff Smith who I think was from Richmond. He did a great job, and was very interested in getting it right.

I get 27, 36 and 6 KET digital channels great. The box will not recieve analog. Who cares, though. 56 will be turning on their digital tower at Clays ferry soon, and 18 will be digital around the end of the year.

I'm thrilled with VOOM. It's a little buggy at times. But its well worth it. Once they add ESPN, I'll be 100% content.

Geno