Any VOOMers in Central Kansas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ksmike

Original poster
Jul 7, 2004
I am having my VOOM installed on the 16th of July by Precise Communicatins. I am wondering about any positives or negatives about VOOM in my area.

Well, I got Lucky kinda...My installer called me up and asked if he could install it the 9th a week early. I had no problem with that. Precision COmmunications out of Witchita came out and hooked me up took about 1 and half or so. Great Picture.

The Bad.
He did not bring a dvi cable or component cable. Luckily I had an extra component. Andre the installer said I would need to call VOOM and have them send me one. When I did call them they told me I needed to call the installer and have hime come back out over 100 miles and install it.

Plus he did not bring me any books or information. Voom said they would send me and Welcome packet.

The OTA was not installed either because the lack of avaiability. He suggested I buy my own since voom never sends oone out stronger enough. There is only one channel avaiable near me at this time.

The quality is great.

Overall good install.

Voom does indeed offer upgraded antennas, unless you are so far away that no antenna will work. Check Antennaweb and if it lists any digital stations (the voom stb will not display analog stations) for you then call voom and request an upgraded antenna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts