Any way to change picture size?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

indestructible

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2010
Ohio
I recently got a Duo 222 receiver, and it's hooked up to my HDTV in one room, and my standard TV in another room. The other day, while watching the SD TV, I noticed the picture seemed "bigger" than my TV. What I mean is, it's like a certain amount of the picture has been cut off at the edges. I tried going into the menu to see if there was maybe a way to put it into letterbox style, so I could see the full picture, but I couldn't find any settings like that. Strange thing is, when the guy came out to install it, I saw that the picture WAS letterboxed when he was making sure it worked, and he played around with the settings on it to make it go full screen. I didn't think to ask him how he did it, as I figured I'd be able to figure it out, but I'm stumped. o_O

Star button on remote controls zoom/image size. Someone must have bumped it.

Star button? The asterisk (*)? Pressing that doesn't do anything, other than bring up the little header with the current program information.

Star button? The asterisk (*)? Pressing that doesn't do anything, other than bring up the little header with the current program information.
Yes, the (*) is the format button and it will change the picture size. If it is not changing your picture then you will need to do this with the TV remote as it is a TV function. There will be screen, video or format option at the TV itself. It sounds like the TV is zoomed in and you just need to get it back to normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)