Any word on android tranfers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I suspected as much. Has anybody figured out what the actual screen resolution is of the Sling stream or Hopper Transfer to a tablet?

I thought Scott was pretty firm that it was happening.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Must not say it, must not say it......

... And still a dollar short.

<insert iPhone plug here>

;)

I know that Kindle HD (and forthcoming HDX) are Android BASED, but I hope one could transfer to that as well.

I know that Kindle HD (and forthcoming HDX) are Android BASED, but I hope one could transfer to that as well.
Probably will be like the Dishanywhere app, unless they decide to support the Amazon app stre you'll have to load the app manually onto a Kindle.

Sure would be nice if they did it this weekend (long shot, I know) as I have some international travel coming up next week. A 10hr transatlantic flight sounds like the perfect time to use this feature.

Go out and buy apple crap.. Thats what they think is still hot....they dont support IE10 or 9 64 bit...what ever the excuses they just are so far behind on so many platforms they should be ashamed!!!

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, Az.

Android doesn't support IE anything either. Actually that isn't really the case with Android or iOS. Microsoft CHOSE not to make IE anymore for anything but Windows. Has nothing to do with either iOS or Android supporting it, it is all about MS supporting it on other than Windows platforms.
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)