Any XM specials

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My promotional rate was up so I purchased a new XM Snap at Walmart. Then I called to switch receivers and renew my programming. No dice on a good deal. They are charging me full price. :( I will try for a deal again in July or cut back my programming to the music only package.
Call back and say "cancel" at the prompt. When the CSR comes on, say the price is too high and you want to cancel. They should then offer a more reasonable rate. They have been offering the 5 month deal for $25, 6 months for $30, a 60 day free trial, along with the 50% off for a year deal. My total for XM Select was $86.00 + 8.43 (royalty fee) + 14.95 (internet streaming) = $109.38. This was just $9.00 more than my last renewal. Prior to that I had the 5 month for $25.00 deal.

XM CSR/ XM Cuss-Somemore Service.

I just got off the telephone with XM Cuss-Somemore Service :rolleyes: I got both radios for a total of $177.32, I even got the internet feed included in that price package. :deal: :coffee My service was to end on 6-14-12 I guess they are hurting for customers. The bill that they sent me was for a combined total of $269.28. :doh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)