anybody else having audio dropouts on AXS TV?

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
It's been happening for a few weeks, and seems to be getting worse. I know my dish alignment isn't fantastic, but there are no breakups on any other channels, and more to the point, there's no break whatsoever in the video, just the audio.

Reactions: jannah
It's been happening for a few weeks, and seems to be getting worse. I know my dish alignment isn't fantastic, but there are no breakups on any other channels, and more to the point, there's no break whatsoever in the video, just the audio.
How frequently is it happening? I just had AXS on for 20ish minutes and I experienced no audio breakups - are you experiencing it within a 20 minute interval? I am on Western Arc, so that could be a difference.

Reactions: charlesrshell
i noticed the constant audio issues on AXS TV too during Impact Wrestling (soon to be TNA Wrestling Impact! again come next month) and NJPW while i watch it, it seems like it might be on the end of the Dish uplink center and i also checked the stream version of AXS TV on the Dish Anywhere app and no audio issues on the Dish Anywhere AXS TV stream feed.

i hope someone at Dish can fix it soon

i wonder if Sling TV is also impacted by this issue or has the same stream feed as Dish Anywhere.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I emailed the old address that used to get stuff like this fixed, even though people have said it doesn't work anymore. It didn't bounce, but nobody answered it either.

Watching The Top Ten Revealed live right now and the audio dropouts are getting worse.
yep, it's like Dish don't care to fix the problem with AXS TV, someone should be calling Dish to fix it and say it's not on my end and that there's a thread on SatelliteGuys that confirms it's not on my end.

yep, it's like Dish don't care to fix the problem with AXS TV, someone should be calling Dish to fix it and say it's not on my end and that there's a thread on SatelliteGuys that confirms it's not on my end.

Have you confirmed that the problem is not between AXS and Dish and is therefore a problem at AXS?

Mark just sold his basketball team, so hopefully he has the time and money to take care of his TV channel if that's really where the problem is coming from.

Mark just sold his basketball team, so hopefully he has the time and money to take care of his TV channel if that's really where the problem is coming from.
Mark sold some shares to AEG in 2012, then he and AEG sold the majority shares to Anthem Sports & Entertainment in 2019, Anthem bought it most likely with the intent of putting Impact Wrestling (soon to be known as TNA Wrestling again) on a decent network.

I finally received an email from AXS TV this morning, I emailed them a second time last night.

Screenshot_20240119-103738.png
Screenshot_20240119-103758.png
Screenshot_20240119-103831.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119-103856.png
    Screenshot_20240119-103856.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 44
Just got off the phone with Dish and a ticket has been opened with engineering. Should be working on the audio issue and have it fixed today. We shall see.
I was told to call back tomorrow if it still happening.