Anybody else here like “Antenna Man” on YouTube?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I find him very entertaining and informative. I always learn something new from him. I like many of his reviews on antennas and OTA DVRs. I just hope to see him review any of the TiVo DVRs that are OTA capable sometime. Come on, Tyler, the Antenna Man, I’m still waiting! But anyways, his YouTube channel is one of my favorites!

I watch him all the time. Actually was thinking about offering him a forum where he can post links to his new videos where people can discuss them. It would help him expand his audience and give him a place to call home.

I have been thinking about doing this with a few of the good TV tech guys.

Last edited:
I've exchanged numerous emails with him regarding antennas and OTA TV in general. He always responds and has valuable experience to share. Back in the '60's I worked for a TV-Radio-Appliance shop and installed TV antennas so what he is doing reminds me of my youth. He's definitely found himself a niche and as a result has many followers. I also make a point of sending a monetary donation to help support his channel.

I've exchanged numerous emails with him regarding antennas and OTA TV in general. He always responds and has valuable experience to share. Back in the '60's I worked for a TV-Radio-Appliance shop and installed TV antennas so what he is doing reminds me of my youth. He's definitely found himself a niche and as a result has many followers. I also make a point of sending a monetary donation to help support his channel.
If I weren't poor I'd donate to him too!

Reactions: spongella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts