Anybody Else Loose 129W

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
Has anyone else lost 129? It has been rainy here, but it has stopped and I am getting 119 and 110, took my Superbuddy to the dish, tried a different coax with it, still no signal. Tried a different LNB, still no signal. I checked the Superbddy on 110 and 119, come in like gangbusters. Just checking to see.

Never mind, my dish got hit and I didn't notice, repeaked and got it back. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks anyway

Reactions: TheKrell
Has anyone else lost 129? It has been rainy here, but it has stopped and I am getting 119 and 110, took my Superbuddy to the dish, tried a different coax with it, still no signal. Tried a different LNB, still no signal. I checked the Superbddy on 110 and 119, come in like gangbusters. Just checking to see.
I seriously doubt that satellite 129 is "loose" since it was never attached to anything to start with!

Mine is out again tonight. HD channels are all gone and only a handful of SD - Science, ID, CBSSN, FS1 and INSP always seem to survive. Barely raining and it kept cutting out (the HD feed) during the Indy 500 yesterday with not a cloud in the sky. So frustrating I've thought of going to the Welcome Pack since it's so inconsistent lately. Wish you could add the Dish International World pack (the one that is $5 with FS1 just so I could keep NASCAR, Big 12 and Pac-12 football) with it.

I have three separate dishes, two 30" Winegards pointed at 110 and 129 and a Dish 500 with an "I" adapter pointed at 119. I have RG11 ran from those dishes to the DPP44 switch and node configuration, all solid copper RG6 feeding the receivers. I VERY rarely loose reception with this setup. In any case, if your loosing 129 frequently with just light to moderate rain or showers, sounds like you might need a repoint.

Reactions: fhsucade07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts