Anybody getting the MGM HD preview on channel 98?

No channel 98 here...

Does anyone knows if the commercial interruptions are standard in the regular MGM channel? If the answer is yes, it sucks, and I agree with joewhite.... :confused:

MGM was offered as one of the month long preview once, and commercial interruptions are normal. A DVR makes it tolerable, but I'd rather just spring for a premium movie package.:up

MGM was offered as one of the month long preview once, and commercial interruptions are normal. A DVR makes it tolerable, but I'd rather just spring for a premium movie package.:up

I don't know what you guys were watching, but alot of movies have no commercials at all. Sometimes in prime time there will be a minute or two where they will interupt a movie and show an MGM preview or two, but that's about it. When movies end before the top and bottom of the hour, then there's some commercials, but just to get to the next movie. Movies aren't edited, either, like other movie channels.

I don't know what you guys were watching, but alot of movies have no commercials at all. Sometimes in prime time there will be a minute or two where they will interupt a movie and show an MGM preview or two, but that's about it. When movies end before the top and bottom of the hour, then there's some commercials, but just to get to the next movie. Movies aren't edited, either, like other movie channels.
I'm going to venture a guess that the remarks about commercials would be on the channel 98 MGM-HD and not the channel 385. Sounds like the channel 98 version is the equivalent of a PBS-telethon version of MGM-HD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)