Anybody have any tips for negotiating with DishNetwork?

Oh please.

Get a deal when ever and were ever.

Dishnet can always say no.

If you want to pay the stated price.....fine, it's ok with me

New and used car dealers must just..............LOVE you

* no eye rolling needed :)

You put 40k down in advance with me I'll give you $10/month for 12 months and a premium channel too!

Well it is actually really easy.
What i first did is chatted with the Channels reps and told them i wanted to upgrade to a new package and new recievers. Then i told them that directv had the same channels for less and they were giving me free receivers.

Then they gave me a new rep which was from the loyalty Department.
They gave me 15 dollars off for a year and they gave me a free 222k and a 722 all for free. They upgraded my package and before i paid 62.05 for No hd and crappy recievers. Now i pay 61.00 and i have HD, More channels, Better receivers, and a better price.

You have to try a lot of options.

It's easy first be a 13 year subscriber , pay annually, and you may never pay for equipment upgrades or service calls, even remote controls for free no shipping. After all 13 years is what they would like to see from everyone. I do pay for my programming but when they have free promos they don't hesitate on giving them. So maybe in 10 or so more years you may get a deal but remember be nice. LOL

A few months back I got the 10.00 off for a year, the Free HBO/Starz promotion (-nightmare on billing for that one), and 1 cent Cinemax by having auto credit card billing and paperless bills( Have had this one for over a year and a half now). BUt I wasn't trying to get them to lower my bill , I just wanted the promotions I heard about here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)