Anybody have info re: Ch 95?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jpn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2005
My program guide shows Upcoming showings of Showtime's The Tudor's Episodes 1 & 2 on Monday 3/19. The Showtime premier isn't until April 1. Showtime.com lists showings on 3/19, but only on Showtime OnDemand.

Anybody know anything about what's going on here? Nothing is posted on the D* website about it.

My program guide shows Upcoming showings of Showtime's The Tudor's Episodes 1 & 2 on Monday 3/19. The Showtime premier isn't until April 1. Showtime.com lists showings on 3/19, but only on Showtime OnDemand.

Anybody know anything about what's going on here? Nothing is posted on the D* website about it.

My Ch 95 says "upcoming Penguins at Rangers". Since this game isn't until Monday, my guess is that D* is not using this channel because of the additional bandwidth need for the March Madness HD coverage. Just as the "active' function is disabled until March 19, I think it's all bandwidth related.

My Ch 95 says "upcoming Penguins at Rangers". Since this game isn't until Monday, my guess is that D* is not using this channel because of the additional bandwidth need for the March Madness HD coverage. Just as the "active' function is disabled until March 19, I think it's all bandwidth related.

This is common and channel 95 changes at will, it's not a channel I would count on.

If the Penguins vs Rangers game is listed for Monday, it's quite possible that they have nothing going in HD on that channel this weekend.

Jimbo

This is common and channel 95 changes at will, it's not a channel I would count on.

If the Penguins vs Rangers game is listed for Monday, it's quite possible that they have nothing going in HD on that channel this weekend.

Jimbo

Thanks for the replies. By Friday evening, my program guid changed to show Penguins/Rangers. When I saw The Tudors listed for monday, I was kind of hoping it was a preview of SHO OnDemand since it matched the Showtime web site. No such luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts